Mill Creek Community School Corporation Goals
MCCSC will be a good steward of financial resources to manage and allocate budgets to meet instructional needs today and in the future.
- Continuously monitor revenue and expenditures in each fund to operate within all budgetary limits in all tax supported funds.
- Preserve cash reserves in the General Fund in anticipation of additional funding reductions at the state level.
MCCSC will continuously develop, maintain, and monitor rigorous student programs which meet individual student needs and show student achievement and growth.
- Support and encourage teacher growth in order to increase effectiveness in the classroom
- Provide teachers and administrators continued support to develop and foster effective intervention structures to support our highest and most needy learners.
MCCSC will promote, build, and sustain relationships with community members including business, higher education, and volunteer organizations for the purpose of utilizing their knowledge and resources to accomplish the mission of the school corporation.
- Promote our successes and mission to current and newly formed community organizations and businesses through news releases and community events.
(Adopted January 2017)